Carrot – Red (200g)
Add to cart
- Considered sweeter than other carrots, Red Carrots contain more of a pigment called lycopene which is also present in tomatoes.
- A popular sweet-tasting root vegetable, carrots are narrow and cone-shaped.
- They have thick, fleshy, deeply colored root, which grows underground, and feathery green leaves that emerge above the ground.
- While these greens are fresh tasting and slightly bitter, the carrot roots are crunchy textured with a sweet and minty aromatic taste.
- Fresho brings you the flavour and richness of the finest red, crispy and juicy carrots.