Add to cart
- Fresho Kachalu is a vegetable that is also known as Taro. We bring to you fresh vegetables that are hygienically packed. It is a starchy edible root that has many health benefits.
- They are nutrient-dense tuber vegetables, it is an excellent source of dietary fibre and good carbohydrates and high levels of vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin E.
- It has a mildly sweet taste and a texture similar to a potato. this root vegetable has a brown outer skin and white flesh with purple specks throughout.
- They can be baked, boiled, steamed, roasted, fried, and pan-cooked. Sorted, graded, washed hand-picked from the farm
- The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.